Random tagline

Sunday, June 27, 2010

11 Haikus About Food

Yellow banana
I will eat one this morning
Just like yesterday

Almost twelve o'clock
Time to put my lunch inside
The toaster oven

I have a pizza
But it is from my freezer
So I'll cook it first

Tomato soup is
Very red, very tasty
Ouch it is too hot

I'd like a latte
But I cannot have one now
Too close to bed time

Did I see a bug
In my bowl of granola?
No.  Just a raisin.

Milk in a carton
Milk in a big plastic jug
Which one should I buy?

Great granola bars
On sale this week at Safeway
Time to buy some more

Tasty chocolate
Is a whole lot better than
Sandwich made of spam

Frozen orange juice
Just add three cans of water
And mix together

Still have candy canes
Leftover from Christmas time
Wonder if they're good?

1 comment:

Ilona H. said...

Mmmmm...banana....

I still have candy canes from Christmas too! :)