Random tagline

Friday, August 12, 2011

Squeezable Relish


Squeezable ketchup bottles are one of the greatest inventions of all time. Squeezable mustard is also very convenient. Squeezable relish? Who ever thought of that should be shot. Repeatedly. Squeezable bottles are to relish as the old-fashioned glass bottles are to ketchup.

I always have extreme difficulty using my squeezable relish bottles. I squeeze and squeeze and nothing, or very little, comes out. If I squeeze really hard a huge glob might appear on my bun, but it's usually more than I wanted. Recently, I even had the experience where all that would come out is the liquid, leaving the solid portion behind in the bottle.

I don't know why I continue punishing myself by buying them. When this bottle runs out, I'll have to make a point of finding regular green relish in a jar as I do with other relish varieties. Even if it costs more, it's worth it to eliminate the frustration associated with the squeezable bottles.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I am with you, I thought I was the only one wondering that!