Random tagline

Saturday, September 22, 2012

The 70s Come to Korea

I just stumbled across the song and music video “Gangnam Style” by South Korean rapper Psy. I enjoy watching Japanese music videos because some of them are quite... creative. And Korean stuff can come close. I watched this video several times, not only because I found the song catchy, but because I got a good laugh from both his dance moves and the suits he wore in the video.

Once suit in particular seemed very familiar. Well what do you know, that appears to be almost identical to the tuxes that my dad and his wedding party wore. Back in the mid-70s. I guess it's true what they say about fashion, how everything comes back in style eventually.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That video is... Amazing. I have a few favourite parts... The foam spraying and the girl just blocking her face... The flayling in the pool... Thr toilet... Lol... All the dancing, all of it. Wow.