Random tagline

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Two _____ Are Better Than One

There's an old saying, “Two heads are better than one.” You know, that's true of most things. Except perhaps rabid Rottweilers in my apartment. I'd rather not have any rabid Rottweilers in my apartment, let alone two of them!

But one idea I heard about a few years ago recently returned to me. Two dishwashers. That's definitely a good idea! The thought being, you would put all your dishes into Dishwasher A to be washed. When that's done, leave them in the dishwasher. When you need a dish, take it from Dishwasher A, and put it into Dishwasher B when you're done with it. When Dishwasher B is filled, run it and then reverse the process, moving the dishes back to Dishwasher A.

Brilliant! No need to take time unloading the dishwasher ever again!

No comments: